Each day camps start with motivational talks led by the coaches and end with athletes totally excited about their new friends and new skills. Each day topics are focused on training that is necessary on getting the cutting edge before going into next school season.
The goal of Spring Break Camps is to keep athletes busy, productive and improving for the total time. Athletes are given self managed programs to take home to so they can keep working on their new learned disciplines for long term improvement.
All our coaches are past players who have experienced what it takes to get to the next level.
When you are not practicing, someone else is getting better.- Allen Iverson
Basketball Camp Overview
- Location : White Rock Christian Academy
- Dates: March 26 - 30
- Ages : 6 to 16 yrs
- Skill Level : Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Gender : Girls and Boys
- Duration : 5 days x 3 hours/day
- Time : 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Fee : $140
7 Areas of Focus
- Ball Handling
- 1 on 1 Moves- creating your own shot and getting to the freethrow line
- Teaching 5 on 5 and perimeter based offense
- Daily workout- Jump Program, Core Program and Upper Body Strengthening
- Layup Drills- learning new ways of finishing around the hoop that are cutting edge
- Shooting- creating your own shot, proper form and technique, shooting programs and shooting contests